Date(s) - 07/13/2018 - 07/14/2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This 2-day Carbine Course is an intensive live-fire course that is designed to introduce the student to the foundational aspects of operating the carbine safely and efficiently.
Topics covered include:
- Trigger manipulation
- Zeroing your carbine
- …and more
Once this course is completed, the student will have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of operating his/her carbine.
- 400 rounds of carbine ammunition minimum
- A carbine with a minimum of 3 magazines
- there are no restrictions on carbine caliber (rimfire carbines are not suitable for this course)
- the carbine should have a sling attached to it – the type of sling is not important
- red-dot or magnified optics are neither encouraged nor discouraged for this course – the student may use an optic, or iron sights, or both.
- Eye & Ear protection
- Students should bring enough water/food/snacks for the day. Lunch is not provided with the course.
Course Fees: $350