Date(s) - 06/22/2018 - 06/23/2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Defensive Pistol Course covers:
- The 7 fundamentals of combat marksmanship
- Drawing & Re-holstering the pistol
- Stoppage clearance procedures
- …and more!
- A quality pistol in proper working condition
- Please bring a minimum of two (2) extra magazines (total of 3 magazines) for your pistol, or two speedloaders for your revolver
- A quality holster and magazine pouch
- *holsters shall be strong-side hip or thigh holsters – if you need accomodations to use another holster, please contact us prior to the class.
- Minimum of 500 rounds of ammunition (the more you bring, the more you can shoot)
- Eye & ear protection
- Water & lunch for each day