This is a 2-day (16 hour), live-fire class designed to teach students the foundational skills for operating a pistol safely and efficiently.
Covered in the course:
- Holstering and drawing a pistol
- Malfunction clearance procedures
- Combat marksmanship
- Cover and concealment
- …and more
Course Fees: $225.00
Course Instructor: Varies by availability
Required Course Materials:
- A pistol in proper working condition
- A holster that covers the trigger guard of the pistol
- *holsters shall be strong side, hip or thigh holsters **please contact us if you need accomodations to use a holster other than a strong side hip or thigh holster.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Eye/Ear protection
- 400-500 rounds of quality ammunition
- *the more ammunition you bring…the more you can shoot
- Lunch for each day
- A detailed list of required and recommended course materials will be emailed to you once you’ve registered for the class.