This is a 5-day (40 hour) live-fire class designed to teach students the critical skills needed to safely, effectively and efficiently operate a pistol in a defensive situation. Day one will begin in the classroom. After that, it’s all range time!
Covered in the course:
- Situational Awareness
- Predator Evasion
- Laws regarding use of force
- Cover and concealment
- Combat marksmanship
- Holstering and drawing a pistol
- Malfunction clearance procedures
- Low-light (flashlight) techniques
- One-hand techniques
- And more…
Course Fees: $795.00
Course Instructor: Varies by availability
Required Course Materials:
- A quality pistol in proper working condition
- A holster that covers the trigger guard of the pistol
- *holsters shall be strong side, hip or thigh holsters **please contact us if you need accomodations to use a holster other than a strong side hip or thigh holster.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Eye/Ear protection
- 1000-1500 rounds of quality ammunition
- *the more ammunition you bring…the more you can shoot
- Lunch for each day
- A detailed list of required and recommended course materials will be emailed to you once you’ve registered for the class.