This 3-day Carbine Course is an intensive live-fire course that is designed to make the student proficient in the use of the carbine.
Topics covered include:
- Shooting positions
- Zeroing your carbine
- Sling Carry Techniques
- Malfunctions / Transition
- Distance Shooting
- Close Quarter Techniques
Once this course is completed, the student will have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of operating his/her carbine in varied environments, and shooting from different positions.
- 600 rounds of carbine ammunition minimum
- A carbine with a minimum of 3 magazines
- there are no restrictions on carbine caliber (rimfire carbines are not suitable for this course)
- the carbine should have a sling attached to it – the type of sling is not important
- red-dot or magnified optics are neither encouraged nor discouraged for this course – the student may use an optic, or iron sights, or both.
- A pistol, holster, and one box of ammunition (for transition drills)
- the holster should not be a “race” holster and must cover the trigger of the pistol when the pistol is holstered
- Eye & Ear protection
- Students should bring enough water/food/snacks for the day. Lunch is not provided with the course.
Course Fees: $550